Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Love Is In The Air





Are you feeling the love? I am loving that it is getting warmer weather and I am ready for the sunshine. We had a long, cold, snowy, winter and the spring has been cool and windy. So, warm spring days are welcome at the Chapman household. It is also time to show a little love with the latest challenge from The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog our theme (just in case you didn't guess it) is "Love Is In The Air! I chose Valentina and if you click on the link you can find where to purchase this sweet stamp. The Paper Shelter has some great deals going on their lovely stamps and there is something to please everyone's taste. So grab some stamps and join in the fun. You may be our next winner!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)
If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

And I... will always love you, ooh
Will always love you
You

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Patty Sue, this is just gorgeous and the song is fabulous love it. You are colouring as good as you were before even better, your doing a brilliant job with a gammy arm for sure. Well tomorrow is my big day hopefully they will be able to say yes to me and I will get my op to remove my large bowel, keep your fingers crossed. hugs Shirleyxxx